I/We, being the parent/parents of or being the person/persons having parental rights in respect of the student:-
1. hereby apply for a place at St Leonards for the student to become a student at the School with effect from the admission date specified above;
2. enclose a non-refundable application fee of £100 in respect of the receipt and consideration of this application by the School and a copy of a recent school report;
3. accept that this application is subject to the School’s admissions policy current as at the date of the receipt of this application by the school, as such policy is from time to time revised or amended;
4. recognise that there is no obligation on the School to offer a place at the School for the student or to accept the student as a student of the School; and
5. authorise the student’s current school named above to a) confirm to the School whether all fees in respect of the student have been paid to that current school and b) disclose to the School information on the student (eg academic report and pupil profile), and authorise the School to disclose this application and authorisation to that current school.
6. understand that in order to comply with the schools responsibilities as a registered Tier 4 sponsor, we consent to you notifying and/or supplying information relating to us and/or our child’s right to enter, reside and/or study in the United Kingdom to the UKVI and, in any event, if our child is offered a place at the School, such an offer will be subject to us confirming that our child has the right to enter, live and study in the UK.
7. agree that the school may process any personal data about us and our child, including sensitive personal data about our child (such as medical details), for the purposes of:
(i) administering its list of prospective pupils;
(ii) its registration, selection and/or admissions procedures;
(iii) communicating with the parents of prospective pupils about the School and generally managing relationships between the School and its prospective pupils.
If the School offers a place at the School for the student, then the offer shall be deemed to have been declined and refused if it is not accepted by me/us within the time stipulated in the offer.
It is important, in the interests of the child (or young person), for parents to advise the School of any disability that the student has and of any medical condition or other circumstances which might require the student to be given special assistance at the School or of which you think the School should be aware. Please give specific details in a separate letter to accompany this form.
Methods of Payment:
Sterling cheque payable to St Leonards School, bank* transfer (a copy of the documentation must be sent along with the registration form), Maestro, Visa or MasterCard.
Payment of the entrance deposit is required at least three months before entry to guarantee the place and may be required earlier if there is a shortage of places. This deposit is refundable against the final school account. Please note there is up to a 3.5% interest charge for payments made by Visa or MasterCard.